We recognize that we have a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements and are committed to reducing the impact our operations have on the environment whilst seeking to continually improving our environmental performance.
The Board of Directors are responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility in their day to day actions to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
We will endeavor to ensure that we:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions
- Increase employee awareness through training and engagement, involving staff in the effective implementation of this policy
- Regularly review this policy to ensure that it provides a challenging structure to continually improve our environmental performance.
- Minimise the use of paper in the office
- Reduce packaging as much as possible
- Seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products
- Reuse and recycle everything we possibly can
- Seek to reduce the amount of energy used as possible
- Switch off lights and electrical equipment when not in use, providing appropriate signage to remind in our office premises
- Adjust heating to conserve energy into consumption
- Consider energy consumption when purchasing new products
- Reduce the need for travel, restricting to necessity trips only and car sharing where possible
- Promote the use of travel alternatives such as email or video/phone conferencing
- Actively encourage the use of public transport and walking/ cycling to work
- Ensure cleaning materials used in our office will be environmentally friendly as possible
- Only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of waste
- Promote environmentally friendly products and materials where possible