- 2 lanes
- 17 steel targets of varying size.
- Maximum of 8 shooters permitted per party.
- Price is inclusive of an experienced NSC RCO.
- The facilities at the range are basic.
- There is a range building with a troop shelter providing a dry haven during inclement weather and impressive views.
- Ablutions consist of a portaloo and there is a car park conveniently situated near the firing point.
0830 – Sign in at Bisley Pavilion
0845 – Initial safety brief
0900 – Travel to Chobham Ridge Range
0930 – RO on range safety brief
1230 – Stoppage for Stickledown Marker access/egress
1315 – Stoppage for Stickledown Marker access/egress
1530 Latest Ceasefire
You will be required to travel to the range in your own vehicle, directions will be provided on the day.
Your first shot must prove zero on a shotmarker target at approx. 200x away. Once zero has been proven you will be permitted to progress on to the steel plates under the direction of the NSC instructor, gradually increasing the distance to a maximum of 1060x.
If wishing to hire a firearm for the use of this range, this must be noted at the time of the booking. The NRA appointed RO will ensure they have this firearm available for you on your arrival to the range
All people should appreciate that it is their responsibility to be aware of and comply with instructions and regulations together with any further instructions that are issued by the Range Office.
Please read the range regulations which can be viewed or downloaded from the website here. A hard copy can be obtained
For specific Chobham Ridge range regulations, please click here.
Permitted firearms and Ammunition
HME firearms are not permitted on this range
Trial offer £500.00 for the range – maximum of 8 shooters
Find the range on our interactive map.
Sharing your experiences helps others make better choices.